- Phone Number
- Email ID
At Club Fetch in Charlotte, NC we provide top-of-the-line, spacious, custom-designed aluminum frame suites with tempered glass fronts so your dogs have a full view of 50" TV's for evening movies. Each owner has the ability to come in and make their pup’s suite feel at home by bringing in personal effects such as blankets, toys, or anything else you believe will be necessary. Are you going out of town for a business trip or holiday and can’t bring your furry friend with you? We've got you covered! Our dog boarding services are top-quality and safe.
Maybe you only need services during the day while you're at work? Come and check out our fabulous Dog Daycare Program.
● Standard Kennel - $49.00
● Mini Suite - $59.99
● Large Suite - $79.00
Cuddle and Storytime
Birthday and Gotcha Day Party
Before boarding your pets, ensure all required vaccinations are up to date. Club Fetch requires all pets to be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella.
Setting up your online reservation is simple. Visit our Customer Portal to create or log into your account and request services. Make sure your pet's profile information is accurate and complete.
Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziploc bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal, or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container but must be labeled with your pet's name.
You may bring anything that you think will make your pup more comfortable during their stay at Club Fetch. Our kennels are 6 ft deep, 6 ft tall, and 3 ft wide, so please make sure that what you bring can fit into our kennels. Please do not bring glass bowls, ripped or tattered blankets, or rawhides.
We are open Monday - Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM and Saturday & Sunday from 9 AM to 6 PM. You are welcome to drop off your pup anytime during our business hours. We also offer check-ins at 6:30 AM on weekdays only. This must be scheduled 24 hours ahead of time.
Holiday bookings require a three-night minimum stay and a deposit before your reservation is secure. Play areas for boarding pups are open 365 days a year.
Not every dog is comfortable being away from their owners for an extended period of time, and many canines suffer from separation anxiety. There are several tips and tricks you can consider when preparing your dog emotionally for overnight stays at our pet boarding facilities:
● Consider a boarding trial. By testing out our facilities for at least 24 hours, you are familiarizing your dog with the new space and making them more comfortable for a longer stay down the road.
● Adjust your dog’s sleeping habits. If your dog is used to sleeping with you or is permitted to roam freely throughout the house, they will undoubtedly be uncomfortable staying in an overnight kennel. Work with them in advance to make them comfortable sleeping alone.
● Comfort them with familiar objects. Bringing toys, rugs, or an article of your clothing can help keep your dog comfortable in their overnight kennels.
● Bring them in early. Give your dog a chance to familiarize themselves with the smells, sounds, and other guests of our facility. This gives them an entire day to adjust and makes them more comfortable at night.
● Keep us informed. If you know your dog suffers from separation anxiety, tell us in advance and we can take special measures to ensure they feel safe and secure in our dog boarding facilities.
● Get in some exercise before you leave. Walking, playing, and any other type of movement can help expend energy and keep your dog calm when they arrive at our facilities.
Dog boarding can be a stressful time for your furry friend; that’s why we want to give you the advice necessary to ensure your pup is well taken care of and feels comfortable in a new environment outside of your home. Give us a call if you have any questions.
Before boarding your pets, make sure all vaccinations required are up to date. Club Fetch requires all pets to be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella.
To participate in boarding or daycare, all guests are required to pass a Meet & Greet.
The Meet & Greet Day is free, and we ask that all dogs stay for a minimum of four hours. Tests are conducted Monday through Friday between 7 AM and 9:30 AM. Please call to schedule.
All pups are required to have their food pre-bagged by meal. Any meals not pre-bagged will be charged a fee of $5 per meal. After 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and 6 PM Saturday and Sunday your pup will be boarded at our nightly rate.
Please do not bring glass bowls, ripped or tattered blankets, or rawhides.
Holiday bookings require a three-night minimum stay and require a deposit before your reservation is secure. Play areas for boarding pups are open 365 days a year. Although we are closed to the public on major holidays, we are always open for our boarding guests to have fun and get their daily exercise and socialization.
We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets. Medication must be in the original prescribed container with the prescription label adhered.